The World of Siodeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Rules

Go down

The General Rules Empty The General Rules

Post  GM Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Welcome friends to this forum! While on this Forum, know that there are a few rules that need to be followed.
1. This forum is viewable by the public. While yes, only we know of its existence, if someone tried really hard they could find this site. Don’t use real names or give out personal information here.
2. This is a Role Playing forum. Try to be serious about it. We’re doing this for fun, as well as a last hurrah! for me since I will be leaving for two years soon, but we need to be serious about it. It’s no fun to play with a person who goofs off or tries to make their character overpowered, etc., etc. Leave out of character stuff to the out of character portions of the forum.
3. Invites only. If you have a friend or someone who you would think would enjoy this, let me (or whoever the current GM is) know and maybe we’ll invite them. Just know that any form of RP works best with between four to six people. If it gets larger than that it gets hectic. Some people feel left out. Also a lot is going on at the same time, and sometimes it can be too much. I know this from personal experience.
4. No fighting. I mean it. If you have an argument with another member of the forum, keep it between yourself. There is a difference between a debate, a discussion, and an argument. When push comes to shove, the current GM will be the judge of whether it’s an argument or not. But honestly, let’s just keep the site drama free.
5. What the GM says goes. Plain and simple. The GM is the Administrator of the forum. His rules apply. If you have a complaint, take it up with him in private. Maybe you can convince him to change his mind.
6. Have fun. That’s what we’re here for.
GM
GM
Admin

https://siodeenworld.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down